Assistant Brand Manager
£23,000 - £26,000
Do you have experience working within marketing at store level?
Do you enjoy working on marketing campaigns?
Macildowie are excited to be working alongside a well-known blue-chip organisation based in Nottingham who is looking for an Assistant Brand Manager to join their business on a permanent basis. The team is currently working on some exciting projects across the organisation, making it a great time to join!
- Supporting the team in creation of marketing assets
- Identifying merchandising ideas for store re-fit and openings
- Supporting on the creation of marketing materials and campaigns
- Gathering feedback on marketing materials and campaigns and then supporting process improvement
- Completing evaluation reports for local marketing campaigns
The ideal candidate's background:
- Experience of working on marketing campaigns
- Proficient in analysing marketing activity
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team
This is a truly fantastic opportunity for an organisation with a great culture and reputation. If you want the opportunity of working and developing within a big team, apply today!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.