An exciting new role has been launched for a Interim Buyer to join the Purchasing function of a well-established Shop Fitting business based in Nottingham
An established market-leader in its field, specialising in Industrial and Commercial construction. My client have developed a reputation of excellence, reliability and consistency throughout the UK.
The Buyer's role will involve:
- Market Awareness: ensuring the best products and suppliers in terms of value, delivery schedules and quality
- Planning: Scheduling Materials for all aspects of the job, Comparing Buying against Budgets, Getting lead time for materials and making sure materials are ordered in time & Planning deliveries with the Contacts Managers and Site Teams
- Foster close working relationships with associated departments e.g. Buying, Commercial and Site team
- Developing and maintaining professional relationships with suppliers, manufacturers and clients
The successful Buyer will:
- Have some experience of working within the shop fitting or construction industry in a purchasing capacity
- Be able to Source Supplier
- Be able to send out and chase up quotes
- Have excellent communication skills
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.