A fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Buyer to join a growing team in Nottinghamshire
The Assistant Buyer will join the business to support the strong continued growth in the sector.
The Assistant Buyer will be responsible for:
* New Product Development and supporting the estimating team proposing both goods and services at estimated stage
* Establishing and maintaining long term company vendor relationships
* Influencing vendor performance
* Reduction in procurement costs
* Ensuring materials and goods are delivered to site in line with programme specification and site requirements
* Producing site specific orders and process material orders
The successful Assistant Buyer will have:
* Detailed knowledge of procurement practices within a construction environment
* General knowledge of commodity sources within a construction sector
* Excellent negotiating and interpersonal skills
* The ability to provide strategic procurement savings
* CIPS qualification or at least working towards
This is an exciting opportunity to join as growing business, as they embark on the next phase of their journey.
This role offers a salary of up to £26,000 plus benefits.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.