Macildowie are delighted to be working with a leading manufacturing business based in Loughborough. We are recruiting for a Procurement Administrator to work within and support the Purchasing team.
Reporting into the Procurement Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with all day-to-day purchasing activities
- Liaise closely with warehouse manager / supervisors on stock holding levels & space requirements
- Administer purchase orders
- Generating reports using Excel
- Liaise with suppliers & maintain strong relationships
- Assist in the support of new product development
To be considered for this role, you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills, written & verbal
- Experience in Microsoft Office (Word/Excel) including V lookups & pivot tables
- Good administration skills
- A "can do" attitude
- Open to new ways of working
- Attention to detail
- Ability to communicate with immediate colleagues, suppliers & external stakeholders
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established business as an Purchasing Administrator. As an employer, they are genuinely passionate about employee progression for those who demonstrate a positive attitude and enthusiastic work ethic
This role will offer a salary of up to £20,000 based on experience, coupled with other benefits you would expect from such an organisation.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.