Can you picture yourself working within the Finance team of one of the UK's leading retailers? Becoming part of an enterprise with over 2500 stores across the UK? Having an employer who actively encourages drive for self-development and growth?
If the answer to the above questions is yes then I need to hear from you. I am looking for Nottingham, Derby and Leicester's best and brightest to work as an Assistant Finance Manager sitting within my client's Financial Accounting and Treasury team.
Ambition Welcome Here
My clients have a solid HR infrastructure in place to actively support your development, proven time and time again by current employees. With the ability to communicate with senior stakeholders and get involved in projects; there is plenty of progression opportunity to go around!
What will you be doing?
- Submitting daily cash flow forecasts to Group treasury
- Preparing and submitting monthly cash forecasts and preparing the annual budget
- Holding the business to account for performance against cash forecast and budgets
- Recommending improvements to specific treasury procedures and systems
- Monitor weekly currency balances
- Support financial accounting team with balance sheet reviews
This is only snippet of the various responsibilities you would undertake within this varied role.
What do you need?
- To be part of fully qualified accountant ACCA/CIMA/ACA
- Ability to work and communicate with key individuals across the business
- Exhibit strong analytical skills and good commercial awareness
- Have strong knowledge of Excel
- Strong SAP skills are also desirable
What should you be able to demonstrate?
- Excellent project management skills
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- A good understanding of accounting standards
- Exemplary stakeholder management skills
- The ability to adapt to change in a fast paced environment
- An ability to lead and work well as part of a team
- A drive for self-development and growth
Do you think you fit the criteria?
I want to be hearing from ambitious, driven, confident and well rounded individuals so if you are what I'm looking for please do make a confidential application by following the link.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.