Our growing client is recruiting an Assistant Financial Accountant to join their dynamic and established team in Kettering. This role offers an exciting and challenging opportunity to work in a highly successful and fast paced environment.
The overall purpose of this opportunity will be to support the FP&A Manager with the management, preparation and consolidation of monthly and annual financial accounts.
Responsibilities of this exciting new position will include:
- Management, preparation and consolidation of Management and Financial Accounts;
- Assisting the FM with annual budgets, strategic plans and quarterly forecasting;
- Presenting KPI's and management information;
- Preparation of statutory accounts, VAT returns and tax pack information;
- Preparing financial statements for presentation within annual and interim reports;
- Assuming responsibility for carrying out internal audits for subsidiary operations;
- Maintaining the group consolidation financial system;
- Developing and maintaining internal reporting processes;
This role will best suit an ambitious, part or newly qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA Accountant who has the desire to progress with their studies. The salary on offer would be between £30,000 - £40,000 per annum plus benefits.
Essential to this role is the ability to prioritise, control and deliver in a deadline driven environment whilst challenging, influencing and facilitating senior stakeholders (within and outside of finance) across the group.
If you are interested in the role then please apply now!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.