The permanent division of Macildowie are working with an international business, to recruit for a Finance Business Partner to join their Milton Keynes team on a permanent basis.
The Finance Business Partner will be paid a salary of up to £35,000 per year, dependant upon experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creation of month end management accounts including the financial statements
- Producing month end management pack for submission to group and stakeholders
- Creation and completion of month end analysis reviewing financial and operational performance
- Creation of reports to identify areas of improvement, opportunity and concern
- Business partnering with the wider business to thoroughly articulate financial and operational performance
- Completion of monthly accrual and prepayment process
- Management of the monthly CAPEX reporting
- Assisting with the group consolidation process
- Assisting with year end process ensuring IFRS and UK GAAP compliance
- Ad hoc support when required
The Ideal candidate will:
- Have a strong commercial finance background
- Be a strong communicator and have a proven background of business partnering
- Have strong Excel skills, being able to complete V Lookups and Pivot Tables as a minimum
- Be an individual who seeks the why in a problem not simply identifying the what.
- The Finance Business partner will have excellent organisation skills and due dilligence.
- Live locally to the Milton Keynes area.
Salary and Benefits:
The Finance Business Partner will receive a salary of up to £35,000 per annum plus a market leading benefits package which is competitive amongst the Milton Keynes area. Study support is also offered within this role.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.