We have an amazing opportunity to work for a large market leading business based in Northamptonshire as an Assistant Financial Controller for a 3 month contract supporting an experienced Financial Controller. You will be CIMA or ACCA (part qualified) with commitment to achieving the full qualification an advantage.
Package - £150-£200 per day Limited Company Basis - 3 month position
Skills and Experience:
The ideal candidate will have experience of budgeting process and maintaining actual costs against budget, accounts preparation, variance analysis and investigation of variances. Excellent spreadsheet skills are essential.
The Role Includes:
- As directed, prepare monthly internal and external reporting information
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts information, in accordance with timetables and at management's request
- Maintain investment control and fixed assets data
- Support price modelling and quotation activities
- Preparation of monthly reports as required, to include products cost for actual month, and year to date average (at cost element detail) compared to previous month, quotation, target and previous year average
- Perform cost rollups, reviews and resolve any error messages, and ensure that all revaluations are understood
- Preparation of monthly stock report and calculation of stock provisions
- Monitor and report upon cost saving activities in line with group reporting
- Support company inventory stock takes as required
- Support internal and external financial audits
- Reports MARS system uploads
- To undertake any other duties as deemed appropriate by your manager
The Ideal Candidate will be:
You will be able to work on own initiative, without supervision, to strict deadlines effectively under pressure. Be able to work co-operatively as part of a team towards the delivery of results. You must have analytical ability, break problems down, analyse them & logically reach conclusions. You are able to take ownership and have drive & determination to get the job done to the highest standards. You will have attention to detail maintaining a high level of accuracy & low level of errors Innovation, ability to think of & put forward new and better ways of doing things. Personal organisation, planning, prioritising & organising work to make the most efficient use of time is key.
Should you feel this role is of interest and you have a profile that can demonstrate the above then please forward your CV now or call Tom on 01604 809713 for a confidential discussion.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.