Assistant Management Accountant | Newark | £22,000-£25,000 + full study support
Are you an AAT qualified Accounts Assistant looking to further develop your skills?
Are you looking to move into Management Accounts and be supported though your CIMA/ACCA studies?
If so, Macildowie Finance are proud to be partnering with a successful Newark based business in the recruitment of their new Assistant Management Accountant and we would love to hear from you if you are a great fit for the role.
High tech in nature, the business is growing rapidly and opportunities to progress in the future will present themselves naturally. In this role you will be part of the group accounting team, therefore you will be supporting both the Management Accountant and Financial Accountant with a range of duties as opposed to simply processing transactions like many similar roles.
- Support with the production of monthly management accounts
- Support with budgeting and forecasting
- Preparation of accruals and prepayments
- balance sheet reconciliation
- Posting of journals
- Assist the Financial Accountant with year end accounts, VAT and audit
- Assist with ad hoc analysis and project work
- bank reconciliation for multi-currency accounts
- Purchase leger and sales ledger
- Expenses and analysis of credit reports
- Payment runs and petty cash managemen
So who will the successful candidate be?
- You must be comfortable supporting with a wide range of transactional tasks and month end reports, looking to develop your management and financial accounting skills.
- You must be AAT qualified and looking to progress onto CIMA/ACCA in the future
- You must have experience of posting journals, reconciling a balance sheet and preparing accruals/prepayments
Do you fit all of the above criteria?
If so, hit the link below and I will get in touch to discuss the business and role in much more detail with you directly.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.