Macildowie are working with a client in Nottingham to recruit an Part Qualified Assistant Accountant into their team on an initial temporary contract. Working as part of a close-knit team, you will support the Finance Manager with management accounts preparation and a reconciliations project for a not for profit organisation
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
This temporary Assistant Accountant comes with a salary around £23,000 = £10-12 per hour.
- Assistance with Monthly Management Accounts
- Budget monitoring
- Accruals, prepayments and journals
- Liaise with non-finance personnel
- Ledger maintenance
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- AAT Qualified, CIMA/ACCA Part Qualified or QBE
- Excellent Communicator
- Experience with working in a small team
- Knowledge of Journals, Prepayments, Reconcilations, Cash Handling, budgetting
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.