Telesales Executive for Outbound and Account Management required for our client who specialises in the supply of tyre equipment and consumable products to the tyre industry.
They seek an individual to develop their own customer base through desk research and outbound call activity to maintain a customer base that generates targeted monthly revenue.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Make outbound call customers and prospects alike to ensure sales targets are achieved
- Effectively and efficiently plan and schedule daily, weekly and monthly sales calls
- Determine motivating propositions and promotions and communicate them effectively to your existing customers and prospects
- Chase debtors and implement an effective method of ensuring early payment
- Achieve exceptional levels of customer service and deliver on our promise of a guaranteed next day delivery
- Generate customer quotations
- Become an expert in the products that we sell and the industry that we operate within
- Provide daily and weekly reporting of sales activity
Key Experience Required:
- Minimum 1 year to 18 Months in outbound sales experience
Expectations of the role:
- Generating monthly sales revenues of Â£15k per month
- Ensure that there is a constant stream of new business being developed
- Support the field sales team with outbound call activity. This will generally be marketing campaign specific
- To be a champion of customer service
With hard work and persistence, the client offers a rewarding commission structure and several members of the team are achieving (on target earnings) in the region of £35,000+.
The financial incentives reward the hard work and application you put in and if this is something that excites you, then please forward on your CV and cover letter.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.