Macildowie are currently recruiting for a Bid Assistant to join a well established business based in Wellingborough on a permanent basis. You will provide support to the Bid Analyst, playing an active role in the production of National Account Tenders.
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting the production of complex & detailed tender costs in an accurate and timely manner
- Focusing on high levels of internal customer service whilst ensuring systems & procedures are adhered to
- Ensuring the timely production of nett cost prices to facilitate meet requests
- Supporting the Bid Analyst in preparation of multi-category tenders
- Ensuring maximisation of match accuracy to fit with specific customer demands
- To deputise for the Bid Analyst when required
To be considered for this role, you must show:
- Excellent communication skills and ability to develop & maintain strong relationships
- Experience in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Strong organisation skills
- Attention to detail
- Seeking constant personal and professional development
This role would be well suited to a recent graduate or somebody at the beginning of their career. We are looking for an ambitious, driven individual who could progress within the business once they have demonstrated the above skills & attitude.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established business as a Bid Assistant. The company offer great opportunities for candidates in terms of growth and progression, as well as an excellent rewards and benefits package.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.