Billings Clerk £22'000 - £24'000 PA - Nottingham City Centre
Macildowie is seeking an experienced Billings Clerk to join a large Legal firm in Nottingham City Centre.
Based in the Nottingham Head Office reporting to the Billing Team Leader, you will be an integral part of the Finance Team responsible for the day to day checking and accurate and timely processing of the firms bills in accordance to the Solicitors Accounts Rules. The billing clerk will act as a key liaison with nominated partners and fee earners to assist in the preparation of bills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join thriving business that truly looks after their employees and who consistently look to improve employee experiences.
You'll be responsible for:
- Prepare client bills using information obtained from the fee earners using the appropriate case management systems.
- Ensuring that bills and credit notes are properly drawn up, give the appropriate amount of detail, are calculated correctly and are in accordance with information held on the work in progress ledger.
- Querying errors on bills with partners, fee earners and their secretaries
- Processing work in progress write offs
- Dealing with Billing queries from Partners, fee earners and secretaries as necessary
- Assisting in the processing of other types of financial transactions within the finance department.
- Must be IT Literate and have good keyboard skills, Experience of Excel and Word is essential
- Experience of using a financial systems is essential
- Experienced and numerate data input clerk, used to dealing with large volumes of data.
- Posses a good telephone manner
- Methodical and accurate and attention to detail is essential
- A robust approach to relationships and interactions with colleagues is essential
Please apply with your CV or give me a call on 07766508821
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.