Our client is seeking an experienced accounts assistant to ensure the timely and accurate processing of client invoices.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work under direction from the Billing Team Leader
- Prepare client bills using information obtained from internal colleagues
- Ensuring that bills and credit notes are properly drawn up, give the appropriate amount of detail,
- are calculated correctly and are in accordance with information held on the work in progress ledger.
- Querying errors on bills with internal stakeholders, as appropriate, with a view to getting the errors corrected and obtaining any further information which is required to process the bill correctly.
- Dealing with billing queries from internal team as necessary.
- Assisting in the processing of other types of financial transactions within the Finance department as
- Challenging and maintaining special billing rates agreed with clients.
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Must be IT literate and have good keyboard skills - experience of Excel and Word is essential
- Experience of using finance systems is essential.
- Will be highly numerate and used to dealing with large volumes of data.
- Must possess a good telephone manner
- Must be able to conduct themselves appropriately in an open plan office environment
- Must be methodical and accurate and have attention to detail
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.