Brand and Communications Manager (Hybrid) / Up to £65,000 / Bonus / Permanent
Are you an experienced Brand Manager with a passion for communications?
Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment and managing your own workload?
The Company You Could Join:
Our client is a growing company, looking to add to its existing marketing team.
There is currently a small team of enthusiastic marketing professionals who enjoy working for a recognised brand.
As the Brand and Communications Manager, you will be responsible for creating consumer led demand for the brand while maximising revenue/margin.
Working alongside the Marketing Direction, you will set the 3-year strategy and 12 month plan.
You will be responsible for the in-year execution of the plan including all communications (ATL & BTL) and implementing a complete brand relaunch across all touch points. This role has a heavy communications focus.
You will need to analyse activities, assess ROI and make recommendations for optimisation.
Working closely with agencies and the Global head office this role will deliver some step change campaigns to help grow the brand.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Own the delivery of the in-year plan including all communications (ATL (inc. TV), PR, Social, Digital, Influencers and CRM)
- Work with the global head office and the UK cross functional team to execute a full brand relaunch
- Own the tracking/measurement and optimisation process for all media/activities to ensure that the plan continually evolves and improves.
- Work closely with the e-commerce team and with retailers to deliver growth.
- Create brilliant brand stories.
- Lead key work streams that deliver against our strategic priorities (Create plan and execute). For example, consumer retention
- Work with the global insights team to deliver consumer research projects and actionable plans for the UK be the champion for the consumers in the UK and globally.
- Work closely with agencies (Media, Creative and PR) and the Global Marketing team to create/deliver plans and share key learning's.
- Create and lead the internal PR and engagement plan
- Overall responsibility for A&M tracking and reporting
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.