Brand Project Manager / £35,500 - £44,500 DOE
Macildowie are working with an organisation based in Coventry who are looking to recruit a Brand Product Manager.
The role of the Brand Project Manager will drive forward and set-up new brand and strategically important propositions for the group. Being highly focused and results driven, the post holder will develop, manage, and track brand execution, once established managing the transition to business-as-usual marketing.
You will drive the development, creation, and commissioning of compelling and engaging content that activates new brand positioning across key internal and external channels and all touch points.
About the role:
- Set the project brand focus and marketing direction by defining strategic requirements, design, governance, and brand execution / marketing delivery plan.
- Working with Head of Group Brand, develop clear brand positions, overarching messaging and brand strategy.
- Working with Head of Group Brand, develop a clear set of brand guidelines.
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors' activities to identify opportunities and key issues, whilst undertaking or commissioning research to inform current and future brand and marketing strategies.
- Working with Heads across Marketing and Communication, ensure successful implementation of brand execution elements / activation and manage timelines
- Work closely with the Portfolio Marketing team to ensure course and subject marketing and messaging aligns to overarching Group brand values, whilst developing clear brand architecture and communications both internally and externally.
- Build strong, collaborative relationships with business partners to build relevant and engaging brand proposition.
- Lead business transition, including training and guidelines, to embed future marketing and communications planning for brand.
- Identify relevant KPIs and measure against key metrics. Manage and report on a budget, ensuring that value for money and good return on investment is achieved.
- Significant proven working experience of developing brand strategies and plans with responsibility for delivering brand and marketing campaigns.
- End to end brand project management experience.
- A balance of operational/tactical brand/marketing experience as well as long term strategy development and implementation.
- Experience in mapping and/or improving the customer journey.
- Experience of developing portfolio development plans or strategies.
- Strong project management skills, with ability to see projects through from inception and briefing to delivery results and driving action.
- Strong operational planning and implementation skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to deliver work to a high standard.
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.