An exciting opportunity has arisen to work as a Business Advisor for a nationwide company, to promote employee engagement and ownership as a more fulfilling and ultimately successful working environment my clients members.
Within your role you will be responsible for the evaluation and application of new and existing benefits, acting as 'project lead' in the development of Trust initiatives, and the delivery of Trust benefits with consistency and integrity.
This role will be working on a Part Time basis, 3 days per week.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Use every opportunity to encourage and promote the aims of the company and in particular strive to maximise member take-up of benefits via the company website.
- Seek friendly, professional and helpful engagement with Trust members at every opportunity. Frequently this will be 'in-person' as well as daily through written and verbal communications including social media groups.
- Act as 'project lead' in the development of Trust initiatives, procedures and processes and the effective management of Trust suppliers.
- Quickly, consistently and with sensitivity towards the applicant, respond to member benefit applications in line with defined policies and guidance while at the same time exercising discretion and 'common-sense judgment' where appropriate.
- Evaluate 'Business funding' applications in compliance with best practice as well as consumer credit and other regulatory requirements. Where appropriate, follow up initial funding provision to determine further investment potential or ensure recovery of Trust funds in line with Trust recovery processes.
- Provide annual leave cover for other members of the Trust team and in general work cooperatively and helpfully to set an exemplary example of positive team working.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Senior Ambassador or Chief Operating Officer from time to time.
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- An individual who is 'values driven', has a strong sense of personal integrity and believes in the benefits of employee engagement and employee ownership as a better way of business working.
- Able to communicate with warmth, honesty and professionalism in-person or equally through 'plain-English' written or verbal means.
- Able to prioritise and organise their own work schedule while at all times supporting other team members with a willingness to share experiences, best practice and ideas.
- A willingness to travel throughout the UK and on occasion internationally. UK travel will require a significant amount of driving. A full, UK driving licence is required.
- An understanding or experience of setting up own businesses.
- Experience or exposure to financial services.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.