Business Performance Analyst - Supply Chain and Logistics - Derbyshire | £26,000
Macildowie Finance is currently working on a job offering the opportunity to work as part of a team of 15, for a well known Logistics business with a turnover in excess of £2 Billion, based in Derbyshire.
This Business Performance Analyst job has the potential to progress over time. You will be someone who has excellent attention to detail and a hard-working attitude. You will play a key role in the finance team by providing business performance and opportunity insight to both internal and external stake holders, to assist with informed decision making. Working closely and building deep relationships with the Financial Leadership Team.
So what is the job?
- A key point of contact for the Procurement and Engagement teams
- Support with reporting and forecasting requirements of the Procurement and Engagement teams
- Manage established cost control measures
- Be a key support to the Head of Reporting
- Co-ordinate and assist in the presentation of costings communications into customers
- Develop relationships with IT to assist with data flow
- Develop relationships with Marketing team to co-ordinate external messaging of cost savings
- Develop relationships with wider finance function and support with commercial and sales activities
- Identify and improve processes
What are you like?
You could be studying towards or be part qualified in a professional accounting qualification (AAT/ACA/ACCA/CIMA) (although this is not essential) and have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels. You'll also be someone who loves to be in the detail, with a strong experience in large volume data analysis, budgeting and forecasting with strong organisational skills. You will have experience and confidence dealing with external customers and other internal teams across the business and have the ability to work at pace and remain consistent under pressure. You will be proactive in your approach to work with the ability to identify issues and drive actions quickly. A strong set of software skills including Excel is essential. Package - £26,000 If you want to join an industry leading business with potential to grow into a bigger role then give Tom a call today, lets start the conversation and tell you more about this great job. 0115 9470200/07973833069
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.