Our company is looking for an individual who has financial services qualifications, such as FPC3, Cert PFS, CeMap or equivalent and who has a high level of coaching/mentoring skills, evidenced by coaching qualifications and experience.
The person will join our welcoming training team, made up of Business Development Consultants completing a similar role within the business.
The individual shall be coaching and mentoring our Mortgage & Protection Advisors and Administrators within Financial Services sector, therefore previous experience in training in this sector is advantageous. This would involve making yourself approachable enough for managers and stakeholders to communicate with you around their needs for their staff.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working exclusively as the Trainer, you will enjoy a varied workload. You will help design, deliver and review the internal training programme for Authorisation.
- Coaching and mentoring our debt division clerical and customer service staff, which would involve making yourself approachable enough for managers and stakeholders to communicate with you around their needs for their staff.
- Focusing on a range of case working and regulatory training, you will build stimulating training sessions that address a range of learning styles, and champion learning and development.
- Challenge any preconceived ideas about learning and development and encourage staff to take ownership of their ongoing development.
- You will be keen to build relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders and have the resilience and confidence to handle challenge appropriately.
- In your role, you will contribute to the development, review and management of Key Performance Indicators and service levels for the unit and support the Sales Manager in setting performance for sales staff.
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Relevant (within last 6 months) evidential experience as a successful FCA regulated adviser.
- High level of literacy and numerous, evidenced by suitable qualifications.
- High level of competency for each element of the training cycle, including electronic delivery and MCQ based testing, evidenced by qualifications/anecdotal experience
- Good PC skills with ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint, Flow chart construction and ELearning software.
- Be self-motivated, proactive in managing own time & be adaptable to business changes.
- Experience in mentoring & developing staff.
- Empathy, objectivity for analysis and feedback.
- Adaptable and flexible styles and working practices, with enthusiasm with a positive approach to work & colleagues alike.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.