Business Development Consultant
Macildowie's sales department are recruiting for one of the fastest growing SME companies in the East Midlands for a internal Business Development Consultant to join them in their Leicester office.
The business was established over 10 years ago and has developed in to a multi million pound organisation, expanding year on year as a specialist in the technology marketplace. The company have their sights set on tripling their current revenue over the next 5 years. To cope with these aspirations they are in need of hungry, driven and dedicated sales professionals.
* Actively canvass and convert new business opportunities from both identified incoming leads and cold-calling target accounts (calls aren't that cold as most of the prospective customers will know this product)
* Booking demonstrations/on-site meetings or free trials to showcase the technology
* Build relationships with key decision makers at their nich e set of prospective customers
* Negotiation of high value and long term contracts
* Delivery of outstanding results against achievable targets
* Liaising with internal departments effectively to ensure the successful delivery of solutions to the customers
* Market mapping
Is this right for you?
You will need the following to be considered for this role;
* Experience in field or phone sales
* Some experience of objection handling
* An enjoyment of a consultative approach in your sales and question techniques
* Good time management
* Ability to establish and build client relationships
* Have been in sales for at least 18 months
* Able to talk through and demonstrate your key achievements
(Experience in technology sales is desirable but not essential)
If you have the relevant experience and requirements for this role and are looking for the next step in your career path please submit your CV for review.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.