Business Development Manager - £50k OTE+
Looking to expand their reach and networks, this Nottingham based business has instructed Macildowie to recruit a Business Development Manager for winning new business and growing existing accounts for IP (Internet Protocol) based audio, telecom, intercom and access control technology products.
The business was established over 50 years ago and prides themselves on being the leading provider of Audio Visual, Intercom, Connectivity and Test Instrumentation. They are a full service distributor with UK based stock and provide technical support and service to allow them to respond to client's requirements and assistance when called upon. This unique system helps maintain long standing relationships and new business is generated well through word of mouth and referrals. However, the business requires someone with the knowledge in this sector to seek and find new revenue streams to continue the growth.
The key experience and attributes required:
- Proven technical knowledge in I.P. based systems and/or integration
- Strong communication skills and ability to take the lead for a clients invitation to tender
- Understand the buying and decision making process
- Sales territory management
- Proven track record in in sales
- Understanding of contracts and commercial aspects of managing clients expectations
- Ability to build and close your own sales pipeline
The successful candidate will be offered private healthcare, a competitive salary (negotiable depending on experience), uncapped OTE, Company Car and pension.
Providing you can demonstrate you have the relevant and required experience, please submit your CV for review.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.