Business Intelligence Analyst | Supply Chain and Logistics | South Derbyshire | c£50,000 (Permanent Role)
For this role you will need to have recent, demonstrable experience with the latest version of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power BI.
Macildowie Finance is currently working on a job offering the opportunity to work for a well-known business with a turnover in excess of £1 Billion, based in South Derbyshire.
You will be someone who has excellent attention to detail and a hard-working attitude. You will play a key role in the Business Insight team by providing business performance and opportunity insight to both internal and external stake holders, to assist with informed decision making. Working closely and building deep relationships with a variety of 'customers'.
So what is the job?
- Business Intelligence development and support activities - reporting and database development
- Support the management of the Business Intelligence requests to support internal and external customers.
- Monitor Business Intelligence requirements from internal and external customers
- Partner with external customers, advising them where Business Intelligence could simplify the way we work
- Engage and assist commercial teams to help drive sales
- Gaining an understanding of the business processes to enable BI to have the best effect
- Ensure high quality reporting is produced, working on the basis of continuous improvement and proactively seeking out more efficient working practices
- Advise internal and external customers on both data presentation and how to fully utilise insight from data
- Work as an active team member, supporting others within the team and engaging with a range of stakeholders both internally and externally
What are you like?
- Significant experience of Microsoft SQL Server (including writing SQL, MDX, use of SSRS, SSIS and SSAS), Microsoft PowerBI, Microsoft Visual Studio, Qlik products (QlikView, QlikSense, Nprinting), Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Familiarity with creating data cubes and data marts as well as report writing
- Familiarity with Sage Line 500
You will ideally be from a Finance background (although professional finance qualifications are not essential) and have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels. You'll also be someone who loves to be in the detail, with a strong experience in large volume data analysis, budgeting and forecasting with strong organisational skills. You will have experience and confidence dealing with external customers and other internal teams across the business and have the ability to work at pace and remain consistent under pressure. You will be proactive in your approach to work with the ability to identify issues and drive actions quickly.
Package - c£50,000
If you want to join an industry leading business with potential to grow into a bigger role then give Tom a call today, lets start the conversation and tell you more about this great job. 07973833069
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.