Are you looking for a challenging and analytical role to support a business to make critical and commercial decisions to drive front line performance?
Do you have experience of preparing business intelligence and using business reporting tools such as Qlikview?
Do you have a forward thinking approach in business and have the ability to develop relationships, influence decisions and communicate effectively to all levels of the organisation, including to board level?
A newly created role to provide detailed insight and business intelligence to Senior Management to enable to make effective and efficient business critical and commercial decisions.
You will be required to assimilate data quickly and produce concise, Management Information that makes a real difference.
* To own the design of Business Intelligence to be delivered through a business reporting tool,
* To provide pro-active, business facing analysis (both financial and non-financial) that assists and challenges the operational business,
* Support and improve operational front line performance and provide a 'future-proofed' view based on current operating performance and taking into account the customer trends within the sector,
* To lead the creation of KPI and SLA reporting for the operational team,
* To source data and use the information in proactive modelling to determine 'what if' scenarios,
* To develop forecasting and planning including the rollout of new service lines within the business
* Numerical background; an Accounting Qualification would be desirable but not essential,
* A problem solving and analytical mindset.
* Ability to work with and model using large datasets / Advanced Excel skills
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.