Responsible for providing accurate, timely and appropriate management information in relation to full range of HR metrics and to manage the interface between E-Absence, E-Expenses and any other E-Systems.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To develop and manage systems that enable the company to measure a full range of HR metrics including attendance, PRD and training compliance, employee relations data, pay information, diversity profiling information, turnover, establishment levels etc.
- Produce appropriate, timely and accurate management information to support strategy development, management decision-making and improve the effectiveness of HR Services both on a routine basis and as requested.
- Responsibility for producing data for external agencies.
- To manage the Interface between E-Absence, E-Expenses and any other E-Systems and Payroll in order to ensure staff are paid correctly and on-time.
- To ensure the confidentiality and integrity of all electronic HR information in accordance with the Data Protection Act and other relevant legislation and codes of practice.
- To lead on the development of integrated HR information technology systems, liaising with key stakeholders in Finance, HR, Audit and Directorates within the organisation etc. Undertaking work and/or participating in groups involved with development/ implementation as required.
- To provide training and support on all Workforce and HR systems within the team and across the business as requested/necessary.
- To keep up to date with technological advances and advise the HR Manager to ensure continuous improvement.
- To ensure all queries in relation to the use of the inhouse HR system are responded to in a timely and professional manner.
- To support and advise the Assistant Director of HR in order that they fully understand the capabilities of the systems to support the wider HR & Workforce agenda.
- To be the HR systems expert and provide advice as and when to required not only to City Care but also in accordance with contracts for services. own time.
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Excellent communication skills.
- IT Degree of equivalent qualification is a must
- Good customer service skills.
- Excellent prioritisation, problem solving and organisation skills.
- Able to work effectively in a team, supporting others.
- Ability to keep calm under pressure and work to deadlines
- Accurate, clear and concise written skills
- Understanding of confidentiality
- Ability to work quickly and accurately
- Flexible approach to work
- Able to express information in a clear and understandable way, both verbally and in writing and ability to listen carefully in order to understand the needs of others.
- Ability to quickly establish rapport and credibility with people, customers and stakeholders.
- Ability to approach work-related problems in a structured and analytical manner and to solve problems and implement theory in to practice.
- To be self-motivated and act on own initiative in relation to own job and seek improvement in working methods and practice to enhance performance.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.