You will be a strong relationship builder, with the ability to work closely with Finance teams across the business and support key stakeholders from other areas. You will be able to effectively use data and information to make strategic decisions and and influence the business to control and reduce costs.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Supporting the delivery of annual budgets and a 5 year plan
- Lead the planning process and prepare and communicate financial plans with a short and long-term strategic perspective
- Challenge stakeholders to deliver improved cost efficiency
- Work closely with teams across both Northampton and London when evaluating business proposals
- Provide essential decision support from a cost and commercial perspective
Experience in Planning and Analytics or other reporting roles
Strong analytical, problem solving, and decision making skills.
Professional accountancy qualification or equivalent relevant experience (ACA/CIMA/CFA).
Strong modelling skills, and experience with tools such as a MS Excel.
Strong MS PowerPoint skills - ability to communicate the story and provide executive reporting /communication (summarise large complex amounts of data into concise value add insights)
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills, both verbal and written; handles challenge confidently and instils confidence in stakeholders
For more information please don't hesitate to get in touch with Rob via or apply today for immediate consideration.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.