Chemistry/Chemical/Chemistry Graduate/ Purchasing/ Buyer/ Buying/Procurement
Macildowie is pleased to be recruiting a Purchasing Professional for a business based in Mansfield. This is a pivotal role within the business that will help the business continue to grow.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Working with and negotiating with suppliers
- Managing existing suppliers and sourcing new vendors
- Carry out value engineering to help reduce costs
- Procurement of materials and supplies, within assigned area ensuring best price at all times
- Maintain accurate records of pricing, quotes, cost estimates etc.
- Raising purchase orders
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Have a Chemistry degree or have experience buying chemicals
- Ability to influence and communicate at all levels
- Strong commercial awareness
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong working relationships
- Highly Organised
Salary & Benefits
This role will offer a salary of up to £30,000 based on experience.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.