Macildowie is pleased to be recruiting for an exciting Buyer role based for a well established organisation based in Leicestershire.
This is a rare opportunity to join a small friendly but very busy Purchasing team. They offer a lovely working environment, and have a very supportive and helpful workforce, whilst encouraging employees to adopt a culture of accountability and ownership.
Reporting directly to the Purchasing Manager, you will be responsible for:
* Generating orders to ensure relevant stock levels are maintained in line with customer demand.
* Analyse data from and maintain the company's ERP system
* Ensure Purchase Orders are raised and expedited in a timely fashion
* Work with the wider business in terms of issues with Purchasing and resolve efficiently
* Evaluate supplier performance and source alternatives where necessary
* Contribute positively to the Purchasing strategy
Skills and Attributes:
* Previous experience within Purchasing
* Intermediate Excel skills - Pivot Table & V Look ups
* Strong work ethic - must have a can -do mindset and be pro-active
* Strong sense of teamship
* Analytical mindset - commercial awareness
* Previous exposure to Stock Control/Inventory Management
* Able to work in a fast paced environment and be able to adapt to changing priorities of the business
* Ideally work in a High Volume but Low Value Buying environment
* Experienced working MRP/ERP systems
This role will offer the right candidate a salary of between £20,000 - £24,000 plus benefits.
This privately owned business is offering to support further studies, in addition to wonderful working environment, and truly pleasant team.
Interviews will be held next week, as this is an urgent requirement.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.