I have an exciting opportunity for a Buyer to join an extremely busy team for a managed service provider in Lincolnshire
The main responsibility for the role is to ensure the effective and efficient flow of information, goods and services throughout the supply chain, whilst complying with company policies and procedures.
The successful candidate will be responsible for monitoring and satisfying demand through the inventory Management and Order Processing System.
- Understand and adhere to supplier release documentation requirements
- Request, obtain and analyse quotations for required goods and services
- Prepare, issue and maintain Purchase, repair and work orders defining all relevant contractual and specification details conforming to company policy
- Ensure line management is made aware and kept up-to-date of any problems or issues that occur in a timely matter
- Will ideally be CIPS qualified or working towards
- Proven purchasing experience in a commercial purchasing environment
- Experience of end to end supply chain processes
- Have working experience of managing new and existing suppliers
- Be able to travel both in the UK and internationally as and when the business needs
In return the client is offering:
- C£27,500 per annum
- Plus other great benefits
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail then please give Gareth Chapman a call on 07766 508826 or email him at
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.