I have a fantastic opportunity for a Buying Administrator to join a well established, family owned business based in Loughborough. You will be a key member of a team that prides themselves in offering excellent products, value for money and service across many product ranges and industries.
Our client has operations on a global scale, offering a great opportunity for career progression.
You will be responsible for:
* Supporting the Buying Manager & Head of Buying to ensure targets are achieved
* Creating purchase orders for new and existing products to send to suppliers
* Working with global operations on a daily basis via Skype and email
* Researching & analysing competitors
* Buy Box tracking and retail price management
* Building product specification forms including the creation of stock codes, long descriptions & carton shipping marks
As a successful candidate, you will have the following skills:
* Previous experience working in a purchasing department
* Highly organised & efficient
* Good time management
* Ability to work to tight deadlines
* Excellent attention to detail
* Team player
* Self motivated / Can work on own initiative
* Good knowledge of MS Excel (Formula creation, Pivot tables, Vlookups)
* MS Word & Outlook
In return our client is offering:
* 17-20k annual salary depending on experience
* A great working environment
* Opportunities for further career progression once demonstrated capabilities in the current role
If you feel you have the skills to join this great expanding business, please apply ASAP as we will be holding interviews next week.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.