£18-21k. Up to 20% Bonus
Macildowie is currently recruiting a Buying Assistant to join a forward thinking buying department within a market leading business.
Reporting into the Buyer, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Supporting with New Product Development
- Providing support to the Buying Department
- Providing accurate & relevant competitor data to aid decision making
- Maintaining & updating databases, new products & prices etc
- Planning & co-ordinating all new product allocations
- Ensuring administrative, financial & system related tasks are completed in a timely manner
- Liaising with suppliers to co-ordinate & maintain product ranges
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Excellent planning & organisation skills
- Strong written & verbal commucation
- Effective time management
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience working with third party suppliers
- Passionate about progressing within buying
This is an exciting opportunity to join a UK leading specialist, who offers a range of great benefits & rewards. Our client prides themselves on their training, and invests heavily in learning and development of their employees. They are looking for somebody who is genuinely passionate about progressing within buying.
This role will offer a salary of up to £21,000 based on experience, up to 20% bonus, coupled with other benefits you would expect from such an organisation.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.