Call Centre Sales
Temporary to Permanent
Based in Derby
Macildowie are excited to be recruiting for Contact Sales Staff for one of the most recognised training providers in the UK. We are looking for confident individuals to join the successful team to help drive sales through outbound calling. The role offers a very healthy commission scheme and in a very supportive environment - this really isn't your 'typical' sales role.
The position is based in Derby and will be on a temporary basis for 6 months with the potential for this position to go permanent for the right candidate. The hours will be 8:30am - 4:00pm Monday to Friday working in office.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop new relationships with customers, through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimise quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction.
- To be managed on monthly and annual targets
- Contribute to the overall team performance
- Produce timely, valid management information as required
- Responsible for the management of places on all open courses
- Responsible for the identification of bespoke courses where appropriate
- Responsible for the management of customer data and maintenance of contact database
- To liaise with all business units for the purpose of gaining quotes, dates and course specific information
- IT literate
- Confident in telesales and call centre environment
- Target driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Good negotiating and influencing skills
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.