Macildowie are actively seeking a Cash Audit Analyst to join a great business based in Nottingham City Centre.
This is a permanent opportunity working full time hours - Monday to Friday - flexible start / finish time if required.
Salary is based between £27,000 - £30,000 depending on experience.
We are looking for someone who has an analytical background who has solid experience in reconciliations and investigating into queries. Strong excel skills are essential. If you have Accounting / Audit / Analytical experience we would love to hear from you!
Initially you will be required to work from the city centre office however after your probation period you will be able to do 2 days working remotely each week. You will be working closely with the team leader and will be required to step in for the line manager to cover holidays / sickness.
Key Responsibilities and Duties include:
* Conduct analysis on weekly audits prior to release, eliminating wastage of audit resource
* Collate weekly and monthly analysis on audit outcomes
* Develop reports, dashboards, datasets, and other reporting tools
* Identify gaps in existing information and opportunities for new levels of support
* Liaise with business functions to support ongoing and upcoming projects
* Look for solutions to problems with data
* Provide weekly and monthly reporting and feedback to retail stakeholders
* Report on output and provide trend analysis to key stakeholders
* Utilise internal systems to analyse and investigate claims and payments.
* Continue to improve audit process and parameters, with an increasing focus on prevention.
* Assist in providing concise documentation for Audit Committee.
* Build relationships with internal and external auditors, other business units and 3rd party providers
* Support investigations where fraud has occurred, documenting related information and uploading cases to Service Now
* Monitor cases to ensure timely closure to meet critical control deadlines
* Support Cash Management team with debit card investigations and chargebacks
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your most up to date CV and we will give you a call to discuss.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.