Category Innovation Manager (Hybrid) / Up to £60,000 / Bonus / Permanent
Are you a category or product manager with experience in retail and branding?
Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment and managing your own workload?
The Company You Could Join:
Our client is a growing company, looking to add to its existing marketing team.
There is currently a small team of enthusiastic marketing professionals who enjoy working for a recognised brand.
As the Category Innovation Manager you will need to fully get to grips with the company's product offering. You will need to deliver growth by answering the needs of consumers and also profitability for the business.
This role is a balance of strategic/longer term planning and delivering the in-year plan.
You will own on-going portfolio and the innovation pipeline, and work closely with the global head office, UK team and retailers to deliver growth.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Feed into the creation of the Marketing strategy and annual plan, owning the full product range and its development including the innovation pipeline and pricing/ promotional strategy.
- Deliver the in-year plan, including scale innovation, ensuring the success of previous launches and lead business critical activities.
- Lead major projects linked to brand growth
- Report on portfolio performance and the key drivers of that performance and make recommendations for optimisation.
- Own which products should be listed, in what order, how and where.
- Lead the creation of the annual promotional plan and be the guardian of its execution in year
- Manage the P&L impacts of any changes to range, price, promotions, architecture.
- Work with the sales team and retailers to build relationships, grow distribution and increase ROS.
- Use data and insights to grow with our retailers and lead the agenda for growth
- Link with global contacts in other BUs and at Head Office to deliver initiatives and share key learnings.
- Lead range rationalisation and inventory management with supply chain
- Review and analyse the effectiveness of activities and make recommendations for optimisation.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.