Macildowie is pleased to be recruiting a Category Assistant for a large organisation based in Northampton. This diverse role will allow you to develop a range of skills including; product ranging, negotiations and stakeholder management.
You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining the product database and ensuring information is recorded accurately
- Establishing & maintaining positive working relationships with key contacts & suppliers
- Data analysis to provide information to enable timely & informative decision making within the team
- Assisting the Category Manager in setting up new supplier/product information
- Producing and maintaining tender documentation
- Assisting in collating information on key competitor activity & liaise with wider team to agree appropriate action
- Undertake project work as necessary
To be considered for this role, you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- A graduate with a 2:1 or above
- Experience within a purchasing environment
- Ambitious & willing to learn
- An eye for detail
- Intermediate level Excel
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of Britain's Top Employers, who offer a range of great benefits and rewards. As an employer, they are genuinely passionate about employer progression for those who demonstrate a positive attitude and enthusiastic work ethic.
This role will offer a salary of up to £22,000 based on experience, coupled with other benefits you would expect from such an organisation.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.