Category Manager Estates | Public Sector Organisation | Buckinghamshire | £29,527-£37,725
Macildowie are delighted to be collaborating with a Public Sector organisation based in Buckinghamshire who are seeking to appoint a new Category Manager Estates to join their Procurement Team.
This role does not require prior public sector experience or knowledge and they welcome those with a commercial background and this is demonstrated by the diversity in team experience. You will however still benefit from the public sector benefits on offer of 3 days working from home, 34 days annual leave and a very generous c30% employer contribution pension scheme. It is paying 29,527-£37,725 depending on experience.
- Authorised to sign off procurements up to £250,000 per contract. Manage and control expenditure within this limit.
- Risk assess sourcing plans; identify and mitigate potential risks associated with current and proposed activities.
- Ensure all tenders comply with UK procurement regulations.
- Create and implement Sourcing Plans that meet business requirements; evaluate, rationalise and recommend potential suppliers in Options Appraisal in readiness for sign off by senior team member.
- Procurement lead on lower risk, lower value or less complex tenders; undertake all aspects of tendering process from specification of requirements, pre-qualification invitation to tender, evaluation methodology and contract management planning
- Analyse data across a range of goods and services, identify current or potential issues or risks and take action to address through personal intervention or escalation
- Flexible working - 3 days remote working per week if wanted
- Exceptional pension - 30% employer contribution
- 34 days annual leave
If you meet the requirements and are keen to find out more please apply now with an up to date CV and we will be in touch shortly.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.