This would be a great opportunity for a candidate that is experienced in credit control and looking to take on a role in a similar area but with a difference, the successful candidate will be given great exposure to a well-known company in Northampton and will be working very closely with the heads of department and assist them as they undergo a change.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITY:
- Chasing outstanding debt
- Chasing outstanding rejection reports
- Building relationships with existing and new customers
- Allocating credit notes and BACs payments to claims on the system
- Assisting Claimback Controller with manual claim submissions
- Assisting Claimback Controller with re submission of rejected claims
- Submitting monthly claims to suppliers.
- Assisting [where able to] with business object reports in excel [set format]
SKILLS SOUGHT AFTER IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Previous experience chasing debt, ideally in a credit control environment
- The ability to build rapport with customers
- Good with Microsoft packages
- Willing to support other members of the team when necessary
NB: As a result of the volume of applications we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within five working days your application has been unsuccessful.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.