Claims Handlers / Temporary to Permanent / £10.19 per hour /35 hours per week/ Days and Night shifts available / 24 /7 operation due to the nature of the business. / Fantastic Team environment / with the flexibility to work if required on a as and when basis. / Overtime is available after 35 hours per week.
Due to expansion our client based in Long Eaton are looking to grow there Claims handling team so are looking for empathetic, strong customer service and data entry skills to join there operation.
This role is very rewarding due to you helping customers who have emergencies and are coming to you to help them with there claim.
Never any call is ever the same, and the role is extremely satisfying knowing you are helping somebody in need.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Claims handling role involves liaising with clients, customers and engineers by telephone.
- Emailing while ensuring claims are handled within target time scale.
- You will need to be able to work well within a team, have an eye for detail and have a GCSE maths or equivalent qualification.
- You must be able to think outside the box however still ensure SLA agreements are still being adhered to.
- Be able to work under pressure and manage the customers expectations
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Strong Computer skills
- Have Empathy and want to be able to get the problem resolved within a certain deadline
- Flexible to work Monday to Sunday on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern
- Day and Night shifts available
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.