£40,000 - £42,000 - Milton Keynes
Monday Friday, 9am 5pm - Permanent
Macildowie has partnered with market leader in financial services to recruit a Data Analyst.
This fantastic opportunity will be based in Milton Keynes and our client is able to offer hybrid working.
The key objective is to be proficient with PowerBI and comfortable creating dashboards including using DAX to create custom calculations and aggregations for data analysis and modeling.
- Transforming complex data into actionable insights that drive business growth and increase performance.
- Uncover valuable trends, patterns, and opportunities within our extensive data sets.
- You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to design and implement data-driven solutions that enhance our strategic decision-making processes.
- Collect, analyse, and interpret large datasets to identify trends, patterns, and insights.
- Develop and maintain data models, dashboards, and reports to monitor key performance indicators and support decision-making processes.
- Support stakeholders to understand their data needs and translate them into practical analytics solutions.
- Perform statistical analyses, data cleansing, and data validation to ensure data accuracy and integrity.
- Understand data-driven recommendations to drive business growth, improve operational efficiency, and improve customer experience.
- Identify opportunities to automate data processes and implement data quality control measures.
- Creating dashboards using PowerBI.
- Bachelor's degree in Data Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Data Analyst or experience in a similar role.
- Proficiency in data analysis tools such as PowerBI or Tableau.
- Strong knowledge of statistical analysis and data visualisation techniques.
- Familiarity with data management principles, data governance, and data quality standards.
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development.
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment.
- Work-life balance and flexible work arrangements.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please get in touch with Tom Whitsey on 0116 222 2590.
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.