This Job Post is Now Closed
We recommend checking out the similar jobs or reaching out to the consultant for other opportunites.
Bid Support Administrator
An opportunity is available for a candidate to join a dynamic team as a Bid Support Administrator within the organisation. This role falls under the supervision of the Bids Manager and involves collaboration with colleagues in a small and active team. The primary responsibilities include providing administrative support in the context of IT hardware maintenance contracts. Comprehensive training will be provided to ensure proficiency in all aspects of this role.
Monday Friday | 9am - 5:30pm | Hybrid Working
- Management and response to incoming email communications.
- Logging and confirmation of new maintenance requests.
- Procurement of supplier quotations as required.
- Development and preparation of quotation templates using Microsoft Excel.
- Filling quotation templates with data from diverse sources, preparing them for the team's use.
- Assessment of geographical, engineering, and SLA capabilities through internal tools like visual mapping tools.
- Creation of standard maintenance quotations utilising predefined pricing or processes with Excel or an online portal.
- Handling and facilitating responses to inquiries from customers and suppliers.
- General administrative assistance in support of the wider team and its service requirements.
- A commitment to acquiring knowledge about our partners and products to fulfill the above duties.
- Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
- Previous administration experience, particularly in a business environment, is preferred.
- Bid-related experience is advantageous but not mandatory, as comprehensive training is available.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Thrives in a fast-paced and collaborative team environment.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Excel, including vlookup/xlookup/data comparison.
- An understanding or interest in IT hardware is a plus and can be acquired on the job.
- 25 days of annual leave, plus Bank Holidays.
- Additional half-day holiday on your birthday, increasing to a full day from January 1, 2024.
- Participation in the Cycle to Work Scheme after a successful six-month probationary period.
- Death in service benefit at 2 times the annual salary.
- Regular off-site events and social gatherings.
- Quarterly and annual awards recognition.
- Invitations to award ceremonies and partner events.
If you are interested in this role, please upload a copy of your CV to this advert and you will be contacted to discuss in more depth.
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.