Looking to move away from the standard month-end routine? Want to add value to improve business processes and profitability? Do you have an inquisitive mindset with a desire to partner with non-finance stakeholders? If so, this could be the perfect next career move for you!
Macildowie are supporting a growing business who have operations across various European sites to recruit a Commercial Finance Analyst in to their team on a permanent basis. Working from their UK office in Alfreton, you'll support operations on an international scale with a key focus on price management/analysis, product profitability and cost improvements in order to drive business performance.
Reporting to the European Finance Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Production of budgets and forecasts with analysis into variances
- Work with operations and supply chain teams to assist with manufacturing analysis and implement necessary changes to improve operational performance
- Support operations with data analytics on a daily basis to help drive business decisions
- Analyse raw materials to assess discrepancies between cost and plan
- Work with the wider business to facilitate cost improvement initiatives
- Support various business partners to develop business strategy from a financial perspective
- European & UK Finance Managers
- Manufacturing teams
- Supply chain teams
- Purchasing teams
Requirements for the role:
- Experience of working in a manufacturing/supply chain/FMCG environment
- Excellent analysis and Excel capabilities
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA Qualified (QBE also considered)
- Willingness to travel to various European sites (one/two days per month on average)
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.