I am currently working on a unique opportunity for a Commercial Analyst with a successful Retail firm in Loughborough. Reporting to the Commercial and Sales Manager, the Commercial Analyst will be responsible for manipulating data and reporting key management information to stakeholders at various levels of the business, with a focus on market data, pricing and competitor reviews.
This role offers the chance to develop professionally; within 2 years this role is likely to have a direct report - this is an excellent next step for a proven analyst who is looking to go into management.
The main duties will include:
- Producing key reports and KPI information and presenting the reports and key results to senior stakeholders
- Undertaking regular customer, market and competitor analysis and identify and understand any key trends / issues in the data
- Maintaining the pricing database and conducting regular reviews; you will need to undertake analysis to identify opportunities and risks in the current processes
- Supporting sales to provide competitive pricing for new accounts and producing pricing for tenders in line with the wider market
- Monitor contract performance versus forecasted spend
- Constantly reviewing the current reporting structure and suggest improvements to processes
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Proven analytical experience including report writing and presenting analytical data (written and verbal)
- Advanced Excel skills including using Macros
- Pro-active nature and a confident personality
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure
If you fit the criteria above and are keen to be considered for this role, please apply below.
NB: As a result of the volume of applications, in some instances we are unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within five working days your application has been unsuccessful.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.