Commercial Coordinator £22,000 - £25,000 PA - Loughborough
Macildowie is seeking a Commercial Coordinator to join a well known company in Loughborough.
Based in the Loughborough Head Office reporting Senior Bid and Sales Support Manager you'll provide the business with commercial support across market data, historical pricing and competitor reviews.
This is an excellent opportunity to join thriving business that truly looks after their employees and who consistently look to improve employee experiences. You'll be responsible for:
- Business Development
- Undertaking regular customer, market sector and competitor analysis
- Identification of competitor activity, trends etc.
- Specific research projects
- Categorisation of customer accounts within the CRM system
- Monitor contract performance versus forecasted customer spend
- Maintain the central pricing databases for core product
- Update Database to ensure the content is accurate
- Control of the pricing databases ensuring all discounts, rebates and other discounts are correct
- Tender Support
- Account Management
It is essential that you are highly analytical with a strong focus on attention to detail you will have excellent commercial analytical skills and experience with high personal drive, experience of a sales environment is desirable. You will be commercially aware and computer literate with strong desktop application skills and confident with technology. You will be educated to a min GSCE Level C or Equivalent in Maths and English and be also be at a degree level.
Please apply with your CV or give me a call on 07766508821
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.