We are currently recruiting a Commercial Finance Analyst to join a brand name FMCG business based in Wellingborough.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Commercial Finance Analyst role is a great opportunity for a candidate who is looking to grow their existing commercial and analytical skills.
- Preparation of the month end accounting for Inventory, including calculation of journal entries, reconciliations and variance analysis.
- Assist in the preparation of the Inventory annual Budget and monthly Forecasts.
- Provide regular and ad-hoc analysis in all areas of Inventory to support commercial decisions.
- Responding to Audit queries, and taking follow-up action as required.
- Responsibility for local costing and associated activities.
The client is keen to hear from candidates who come from a Management Accounting & Financial Analysis background. You will have a keen eye for detail, great communication skills and take a best in class approach to everything that you do. You will be actively studying for either the ACCA or CIMA qualification. You will need to have a minimum of two years experience of working in a business accounting function - ideally from a big business.
The role offers a salary range of between £30,000 and £35,000 plus a great benefits package and study support.
If you are interested in the role please APPLY NOW.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.