Commercial Analyst | £28,000 - £35,000 | Derbyshire
Macildowie Finance are currently working on a position offering the opportunity to work with a large business based in Derbyshire with a turnover in excess of £200 Million.
This Commercial Analyst job has the potential to progress over time. You will be someone who has excellent attention to detail and a hard-working attitude. As Commercial Analyst you will support the Senior Commercial Analyst and Commercial Financial Controller to provide detailed financial analysis alongside commercial insight in order to support and challenge the Marketing and Trading functions.
So what is the job?
- To support the Senior Commercial Analyst in the delivery of reporting and analysis to the business, ensuring key commercial information is communicated effectively in order to aid understanding and support decision making.
- To provide accurate, timely, value add weekly/periodic analysis, to the Marketing and Trading Functions, for both regular KPI and promotion/discount reporting. Ensuring that all business decisions have financial integrity and investigate associated risks and opportunities.
- To understand the Marketing spend, working with Finance Support Centre to ensure the accuracy of the management accounts and provide periodic variance analysis.
- To support the forecasting and budgeting process requiring effective communication and engagement with key stakeholders
- Business partner for key brand(s) providing support to the Brand Director & Marketing Manager. Attend Core Brand Team meetings on a periodic basis.
- Regularly review processes to improve accuracy and efficiency and drive a continuous improvement culture.
- Ad-hoc projects, analysis and insight as required.
What are you like?
You will be either qualified or studying towards a professional accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA). You will have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels. You'll also be someone who loves to be in the detail, with a strong experience in providing financial support and challenge within Marketing & Trading functions with strong organisational skills. You will have the ability to work at pace and remain consistent under pressure. You will be proactive in your approach to work with the ability to identify issue and drive actions quickly. A strong team player ethic is important, as well as a strong background with computer and accounting packages including Excel.
Package - £28,000 - £35,000
If you want to join an industry leading business with potential to grow into a bigger role then give Nav/Tom a call/email today, lets start the conversation and tell you more about this great job. 0115 9470200.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.