- Develop & build monthly, quarterly and annual performance reporting
- Identify, report and provide insight on key performance areas
- Provide monthly financial budgets & forecasts
- Identify performance issues
- Provide financial support relating to a range of activities
- Challenge and educate key stakeholders to ensure financial targets are adhered
- Support & drive initiatives & business improvement
- Have a careful eye for risk and the ability to construct careful reports
To be successful in this role, you will have a sound financial background with a professional qualification (ACCA/CIMA/ACA), either through industry experience of professional accountancy training, a strong commercial attitude with an interest in driving performance and improving processes and the ability to communicate effectively and clearly with senior managers and directors.
This role would be well suited to an experienced finance professional who is looking to take a step into a much more strategically focused and business facing role with the opportunity to deliver noticeable results in a team which is all about driving profitable activity.
If this sounds like you, then apply today for immediate consideration or contact Rob at Macildowie on 07917227457 or
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.