Macildowie are currently working with one of our long-standing clients on the recruitment of a part-qualified finance analyst. This is a permanent role based near Harlow.
This role sits within the commercial finance function and is suited to a a part-qualified commercial finance professional (ACCA or CIMA) or a fresh graduate who has some financial experience (year in industry placement).
You will fully immerse yourself in the workings of the commercial finance function of your particular business area and assist the commercial finance manager with the following duties;
* Reconciliation of vendor accounts including management of accrued income and related cost accruals
* Attending and running business reviews of the vendor accounts.
* Assist in the production of financial information for the sales and commercial teams that pulls together sales data from two separate systems.
* Support the calculation of sales commissions and commercial bonuses.
* Support the production of the annual budget and quarterly forecasts.
* Ad-hoc project work as required.
The incoming candidate needs to be of a pro-active nature, this needs to be someone that doesn't wait for instruction. We are looking for someone who can identify areas of weakness, come up with solutions and provide high quality implementation work.
A lot of the work will be based on Microsoft Excel an as such we need someone who is proficient, as a minimum, with lookups, pivots and sum-ifs, if you have some macro and VBA experience then great!
There will, from time to time, be a need to travel to other offices around the UK.
Full study support provided.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.