A new Finance Business Partner position has been created to offer an opportunity for someone to play an integral part within a business and be responsible for the financial control, commercial insight, management reporting and budgeting / forecasting through the Commercial & Operational processes.
This role acts as a key Business Partner to the Operations & Sales Management team.
Key Responsibilities & Areas Of Focus:
* To lead the Finance team through development of financial control, processes, systems and people; to deliver management information that supports operational planning and promotes performance improvement.
* To provide Commercial Insight and drive decision support to the Sales Team through targeted product costings, customer / product profitability analysis & modelling pricing strategies for contracts / tenders.
* To work with the Leadership Team in evaluating potential operational projects & supporting strategic changes within Operations.
* To work across the teams in driving initiatives, performance improvements & identifying cost saving opportunities.
Qualifications & Experience:
* ACA, CIMA or ACCA Qualified with 3-5 years PQE, preferable gained within an FMCG / Manufacturing environment.
* Worked in an business partnering role, shaping decision making through strong commercial awareness.
* Understand the value of effective, value add management information required in a Manufacturing environment.
* Conversant with integrated ERP systems, systems design & implementation.
Personal Skills & Abilities:
* Able & willing to support business decisions beyond functional contribution.
* Able to build effective, influential working relationships with all key functions in the organisation.
* Able to articulate issues with clarity and conviction; Possess good presentation skills.
* Exhibit good organisational discipline. Calm under pressure, positive attitude, resilient, flexible & approachable.
* Able to work effectively in a matrix structure; Managing a team with responsibilities to both Group & Site and able to strike appropriate balance between the two.
Salary & Package:
The Salary & Package offered will be reviewed depending on experience of the selected candidate. For shortlisting purposes, we are considering applications from those seeking between:
£60-70K + £5-6K Car Allowance + Pension + Healthcare + Bonus.
If you would like to know more information about this opportunity, please email your interest, referencing this post,
Please include a copy of your latest CV and the best number to contact you on to discuss further.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.