My client is a division of a international leisure business who have experienced year on year growth over the past decade. An opportunity has arisen for a commercial finance manager to join the team and take on the following responsabilities.
- Management of management accounting and FP&A team
- Monthly management reporting, including variance analysis and liaising with budget holders in order to understand under and over spends
- Monthly and quarterly reporting to our German owners, managing the relationship with them
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Produce high quality, accurate balance sheet reports and analysis
- Review balance sheet reconciliations, keeping track of potential risks or opportunities
- Updating and maintaining reports both in excel format and using the BW reporting tool
- Business partnering with both the operations team and group
- Implement, develop and continually reappraise financial reporting procedures and internal controls for the purpose of maintaining accurate records
- Develop and implement controls and processes around accruals and prepayments
- Full involvement in SAP implementation and any other systems related improvements, tasks, upgrades to ensure seamless integration is achieved and business case benefits secured.
- Management and development of Financial Analyst, Financial Planning Analyst, Management Accountant, Assistant Management Accountant.
As the ideal candidate for this role you will be a qualified accountant, ACCA, CIMA, ACA and have experience of people management both direct and indirect. You will posses a high level of analytical ability using Excel and creating financial models.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.