Are you career motivated, excellent with numbers with a background in the supply chain?
Do you want to work for a business that is growing and has lots of opportunity to progress?
Are you highly analytical, able to manipulate sales data and possess advanced level Excel skills?
If so please read on.....
Reporting to the Head of Finance and Planning , you will be tasked with;
* Improving the accuracy and transparency of the 12 month rolling supply position
* Provide an accurate view of the raw material supply versus the sales forecast
* Lead the supply and demand meeting and be responsible for making strategic decisions in these areas
* Provide insight into how the business can reduce its waste
* Calculate the forecasted cost of raw material and provide variance analysis versus actuals
* Annual budgeting for both the fresh and prepared business
* Identify any risks relating to the planning of the materials
To be successful in your application for this role you will:
* Be highly analytical
* Have strong commercial awareness
* Be advanced on Microsoft Excel
* Have experience in FMCG and ideally in food
This is an exciting opportunity for someone that is driven and passionate about succeeding, the role will eventually have a team reporting into them.
For the successful candidate my client is looking to pay between £35,000-£45,000
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.