ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED PROJECT MANAGER WITH AN EYE FOR DETAIL AND A PASSION FOR SOLVING PROBLEMS?
DO YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF TO BE A TENACIOUS, COMMERCIALLY ASTUTE INFLUENCER, LOOKING FOR A NEW AND EXCITING ROLE AS A COMMERCIAL PROJECTS MANAGER?
Our clients business is growing and we are looking for a skilled influencer to help deliver their commercial strategy.
Managing a number of cross business projects, you will deliver bottom line profit and top line sales growth for the business unit.
The projects sit outside business as usual activity and require co-ordination and focused resource to deliver project specific, cost savings, sales targets or ROCE improvements
This is a great opportunity to really make an impact on the success of the business.
- Overall accountability for the planning and implementation of key projects,
- Accountable for clear, vertical communication through all levels of the company of multiple commercial initiatives,
- Manage and control the issues and risks to ensure that projects are delivered within agreed timescales and cost savings and benefits are fully realised,
- Facilitate post implementation reviews and carry out annual benchmarking to ensure that the projects continue to meet cost targets and maintain competitive advantage,
- Proactively identify and capitalise on further development opportunities for the business.
- To be successful within this role, you will be able to demonstrate your great track record for driving results commercially.
- As a skilled project manager, you'll have the ability to interpret and utilise data to recognise opportunity and drive positive results.
- We're looking for someone who understands how to manage complex projects and has the ability to manipulate mass data.
- You'll need to be numerate with a keen eye for detail as well as being an excellent communicator.
- Experience within a Retail / Merchant / Wholesale / FMCG environment would be ideal.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.